Justine has over 20 years’ experience working on the English Housing Survey (formerly the English House Condition Survey) including writing and programming physical survey models, survey form development, data analysis, deriving key physical and interview survey variables, database management and reporting. Current main areas of expertise include mortgage and equity modelling and decent homes modelling. Justine has contributed to the English House Condition Survey/English House Survey reports since 1991.
Better Housing briefing papers
- Better Housing 24: The housing conditions of minority ethnic households in England paper by Helen Garrett, Justine Piddington & Simon Nicol.
Websites and publications
- Piddington J, Garrett H and Nowak, T Housing in the UK: National comparisons in typology, condition and the costs of poor housing, BRE FB62, Bracknell, IHS BRE Press, 2013
- DCLG Publication: ‘Implementing Decent Homes in the Social Sector’ Maggie Davidson and Justine Piddington on behalf of BRE, 2007
- For Joseph Rowntree Foundation:
- ‘The role of DIY in maintaining owner-occupied stock’ Maggie Davidson, Justine Redshaw and Alex Mooney, 1997, ISBN 1 86134 064 8